- Development and maintenance of long term customer relationships and continuous improvement of the service offered;
- Organization of kick-off meetings with project engineers;
- Negotiate, establish and manage subcontracts;
- Follow-up of invoicing and payment schedules;
- Development and update of a coordination toolbox;
- Suggest improvements to client services or internal operations;
- Technical support to engineers working internationally;
- Monthly analysis of the list of lost orders (expected results, costs, …);
- Support the sales department in the preparation of offers and price evaluation;
- Identification and analysis of potential new development segments.
- Graduate engineer in construction or technical engineer (Master or Bachelor);
- 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Well-founded experience in the technical follow-up of an international project;
- Character with good communication skills and natural optimism;
- Ability to train and coach a team of engineers in a direct or cross-functional way;
- Character of a strong analyst with a focus on the essentials and a customer-oriented approach;
- Languages spoken and written at C1 or C2 level: French and English.
The elements that constitute an asset
- Proficiency in German and/or Luxembourgish;
- Knowledge of the construction industry;
- Good knowledge of computer tools.
SECO offers you
- A vast technical training and development perspectives;
- An interesting and varied job;
- A family atmosphere;
- An organization allowing autonomy;
- An interesting salary package.
For more information about the position please call Seconed B.V.
+31 76 560 7090 or General Manager Wendy Roodnat +316 11 42 49 57. Please send your motivation letter and CV by email to email@example.com.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org